LINEA GOLD has a narrow cross section and raw edge construction. This is a top of the line raw edge V-belt.
New materials, advanced design features and an innovative production process has led MEGADYNE to develop a new generation of raw edge V-belt drives that outperform in a wide range of industrial applications.
LINEA GOLD guarantees large cost advantages for the end user and a greater design flexibility for engineers. The belt has a narrow cross section and a raw edge construction, based on a new EPDM rubber compound which withstand chemically aggressive environments, ageing, ozone, UV and heat.
01 / BACKSIDE FABRIC
To protect against contamination and moisture
02 / ADHESION LAYERS
An innovative EPDM compound to guarantee the best possible bonding with the body material
03 / CORD
Polyester tensile cords to enhance tensile and flex-fatigue forces
04 & 05 / BODY
Featuring a newly developed EPDM compound, with high-performance fibers embodied in the rubber matrix
Mechanical and chemical properties
- increased power capacity: +30% higher power ratings compared to standard LINEA X
- very smooth-running operation
- tightest dimensional tolerances and installation without matching
- static conductive according to ISO1813
- environment-friendly belts: all compounds are halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- LINEA GOLD belt working temperature -40°C/+110°C