Polyurethane MEGAFLAT belts are truly endless mandrel moulded, without a single seam or splice.
Polyurethane MEGAFLAT: wide variety of coatings means wide range of application possibilities.
- Foamed polyurethane (yellow, grey, red and white) for good coefficient friction to paper.
- Silicones, in colours withe, grey, red and blue, FDA approved for high temperature.
01 / BODY
Belt body is made in polyurethane
02 / FABRIC
The fabric is made of polyester or aramide or cotton for a superior transmittable power. Available in elastic yarn.
Endless covers are Foamed polyurethane, Silicones.
Mechanical and chemical properties
- high flexibility
- small pulley diameters
- dimensional accuracy
- high speed
- energy efficient
- low vibration and noise
- high friction surface
- good chemical and ozone resistance
- uniform elongation values
- Series “P” belt working temperature -10°C / +60°C
- Series “S” belt works in more extreme temperatures
P0, P102, P105, P107, P108, P110, P120, P155, S108, S110, S120, S155.