ISORAN SILVER belts have been developed to give a more powerful alternative to ISORAN RPP (up to 110% more).
This is an endless belt, with enhanced performance compound compared to the standard RPP.
The SILVER belt provides a powerful upgrade over the ISORAN RPP version while maintaining perfect interchangeability as a key factor.
The existing RPP systems can be upgraded without replacing the pulleys.
01 / BODY
The body is made from a high quality chloroprene compound, hardness 90 ShA.
02 / CORD
Fiberglass cords, S and Z twisted.
03 / COVER
A wear-resistant nylon fabric covers the teeth surface; a special impregnation process confers self-lubricant capability.
Mechanical and chemical properties
- Self-lubricating surface
- Low coefficient of friction
- Exceptional level of resistance to flex fatigue
- Medium resistance to water, environmental agents and greases
- Antistatic according to BS2050
- SILVER belt working temperature: -13°F/+176°F (-25°C/+80°C )